We now accept online payments for school fees, uniform purchases and field trips.
Please follow the steps below to pay for your son/daughter(s) fees by credit card or by cheque (by entering your cheque # on-line):
Go to this website: https://centralokanagan.schoolcashonline.com
Register by selecting the "Get Started Today" and follow these 3 steps:
Step #1 - Enter parent/guardian first and last name
Step #2 - Enter parent/guardian address and email
Step #3 - Enter a password and security question
After you have registered, you will receive a confirmation email. Open your email and select the web link (underlined in blue), then choose the 'click here' option and sign in.
- Add children (name & birthdate - *type very carefully)
- Choose and confirm your child(ren)
- Choose "My Account" and then "View My Students"
- Choose your child (all your children will then appear). Start with first child and add the first fee to your cart, press back button and repeat until all fees are added to cart (Unfortunately, all fees have to be added to cart individually)
- Once all items are in cart, go to 'check out'
- If all fees are attached, press continue
Make payments by cheque or credit card (review & complete)
- You are done!! THANK YOU!
- Print your receipt (you can print out your receipts any time throughout the year)
If you need assistance with this process, please contact support at 1-866-961-1803 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: For school uniforms, please note that inventory is changing constantly and only items that are currently in stock are displayed. Please check back frequently to view newly added clothing options.